Thought i would introduce myself...



   Each day i am trying to find the time to put down all the things i wish to share, my fingers just don't type fast enough, my brain rarely remembers the things the lightbulb moments bring when i am in amongst the flowers, plants and trees, beneath the tree tops and wrapped in the forest floor.

  I am an artist, i see colours in the wind, i imagine faces in the bark of a tree, i feel the beautiful energy in people around me, even if i can't understand the language too well....

  I walk with my head high and a smile dressed in golden sunshine, i wake early to see the birds swoop and fly around my mountain top house, it is the most beautiful thing in the world, a moment of bliss.

  I see magic in so many things, i light up my path with footprints of hope, a mother, a woman and a human on a journey to bring service to my children, educate them, guide them, hold them in those dark hours, make food to give them strength, i grow food, i raise chickens and goats, i turn milk into cheese, seeds into health.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elderflower cordial

More Art on the way