Times are changing

Dearest friends...


  Seems such a long time ago since i last posted anything. I have been a very busy little artist, and have sent all my recent art to Lisbon in Portugal.

A very dear friend of mine, has managed to sell some of my works of art. She also requested i send some down to her, so that she can show them to an art gallery owner in the capital City. This is my ultimate dream come true.

 

       I have had deep emotions enter my life, i have battled with many confusing moments, i have lost my father to cancer and my mother to past issues.

  Seems I'm not the only one in this twister of unfortunate events.

    The world is under attack from a virus, the internet is becoming more and more fake news by the minute, data on humans is being shared at a cost financially and emotionally.

People are turning against each other, and religion wreaks havoc once again, the age old ways to divide and conquer.

Many people are suffering at the hands of the government and government organisations,  their lies are to split people up.

Thats only the news in UK, the other news, that is important, has not been given media coverage, Venezuela is under severe suffering, as is China. Russia have come to aid the child sufferers from Syria.

Borders are opening to massive groups of fighting extremists, In all this madness, some people are holding on tight, and fighting on through the pain and suffering, and every now and then you hear heart warming stories, of the heroes and the battles through sickness people are over coming.

  I will say it again and again.

Living here is a saviour.
Yes there is lack of funds to buy material items, medicines, furniture, soft furnishings, books for the children, clothes and shoes and much more including tools.

Yes we are far from society and the services, but we are lucky, we have a safe home, we have fresh running water, we have fertile land, we have firewood, and we have each other, the basis of human Beings.

   I have hope though, in people and the world.

I feel that even though there is terror flooding the news, there are sparks of enlightenment within each and every one of us, its a matter of not giving up and focusing on being, in the existence, learning to adapt to others and working hard together for a greater purpose.

I feel that the terror is a scare tactic on people.

To entice fear and turn each other against one another. I encourage people to know thy self... go within and seek the truth that exists for you.

When you meet face to face with your love and your soul, you will glow and share it with the world around you, humans are amazing creatures, we have survived through so much, we can survive through all this.

   Hope is what has kept people here, and hope is what will remain when you feel all is lost, from hope, strength grows, appreciation follows and love surrounds.

  We all need the mother energy back once again, to remember who we are, to feel safe and warm, the essence of the mother.

     I painted this for me, to remind me that if i don't have a mother to love and cherish me, then i will give myself whole heartedly to my children, give them a mother i never had, the circle goes around.

Mother mild 







King of the forest  






My son






Maiden, Mother, Crone  





The locals, my neighbours   






Eurasian Blue tit, who lives in my tree  





The old man who lives next door, Acacio Nunes Correia, our good friend and family  



Don't loose faith in your hearts true desire, go in to nature in times of darkness and find your warrior within.

Blessed be to you all... 

 Please share with your friends and family, you are not alone.

one love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elderflower cordial

More Art on the way