See the wisdom within..



                Like the eagle soaring high, from above, we see more, more to life than what we hoped for, wished for dreamed for.

      Once on our journey we take note of the detail, the simple things, the edges and the weight at which we humans are and what becomes of us.

       The life cycle so fragile, so nimble, so pure to our very core.
Constant reminders of our purpose, are everywhere, its weather you choose to see or ignore.

      You can follow the stream of fish, you can walk the endless paths into the wild, you could stop along your way and take in all that surrounds you, you could close your vision and see within, and feel your way through the thick of it, with every warm step, the struggle that remains.

  This is a test we are all on, to look into our meaning, our reasons and our own logic.

       I had this moment bound me just before i decided to take a life of survival and sacrifice.

It wasn't decided or chose, as some would think, it was a calling, just like becoming a mother.

  My deep soul talked to me, took me aside and made me see that what i was about to embark on was my teaching and my lessons, i was responsible for my life and that of my children.

I took a hold and rode the wilderness with pride.

  I let go of a lot, but gained so much more insight. I was able to forgive, and surrender.

  Settling into this life of sustainability took some time, took so much out of me, shook me all around, but still the road was clear.

   We are safe here, in these mountains on this part of the land, our earth, through all the national fires, that almost wiped out our home, our lives, the fuel strikes, and now a world wide pandemic, we do not fear, we learnt that lesson in our own time so we could be ready with states of emergency like this.

 The eagle is a symbol to all, to open up your wisdom to the direction of life, the survival force within  us all, times to make a change, time to search deep inside for your greater purpose, so many have come before us with the spirit to fight to change to grow for the higher meaning, life....

   I encourage all to find the strength in these times, your are the power where love resides, make it grow.

  Onelove





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elderflower cordial