Summer thunder and lightning



I absolutely love this weather... The garden gets a good soaking, naturally, one less job from my husband and i.

There is no wind to speak of, just thick heavy falling rain..

The sky is rumbling for miles, the odd streak of lightning across the sky and my neighbour insists that my husband helps him to chop some of his wood for the small sum of ten euro's.

Which my husband would do so for free, to help the old guy out, but not to be rude, he accepted the offer. In the rain, lightning and thunder, with the usual watchers holding umbrellas.



Meanwhile the neighbour is building a miniature sized castle to shelter from the hot sun. No chance of that sun appearing today.



It was my daughters birthday the other day and we took the opportunity to take some flower girl photos.




A Sunday of movies and painting and finishing off my portrait of Florence, from Florence and the machine.

Good day to one and all.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elderflower cordial