My current art...

During this peace time, i have been very busy composing some art from the gift i received from a dear friend. 

She has been my rock and guide with word of encouragement and gifts of love to help me begin and release my inner passion using art as my expression.
Im grateful too, for my step-mother Winnie, she bought me some oils also to help me start my journey into my greatest soul desire.. ART.

  With the help of these two vital people, i have been feeling so deep and have been able to express my inner destiny to portray myself in my art.

  It is a place i go when all my service of the day has been done. 

My jobs completed, my children fed, educated, content, the garden de-weeded, the house clean and tidy, my husband content... 
I travel upstairs to my little magic place where the sun kisses the walls through the glass see-through tiles, up high in my mountain casa, with the sounds of birds and lizards creeping through the roof vegas. 
Its warm and peaceful up there, and it gives me the inspiration to feel free to paint, draw, create and feel deeply all the pains and sacrifices i have made in my life to get where i am today...

  I have so much more inside me to find, and so very excited to begin my intense journey...

  Here are a few things i have been up to.....

This is my version of the singer from Florence and the machine, i love her face, i love her music, and I'm fascinated by faces, this painting is of her and my start to develop my style...





Stage 2





Stage 3



Here is the final..



I have been busy painting friends, as i find knowing peoples faces closer are easier to depict..


This was done from a very bad photo, with poor light and it was very small...



This one is taken by a fab photographer of a dear friend... loves to work with...



Im learning to paint scenes of beauty from my heart, watch this space...











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elderflower cordial